Job TitleLogistics Associate
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Logistics Associate with MAU at IFA Rotorion. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
High School Diploma/GED
1-2 years of experience operating gas or electric Forklifts
Ability to work overtime and weekends.
Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
Ability to stand for 8 to 12 hours
Must be able to provide steel toe shoes
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12 per hour plus shift differential
- All shifts available (First shift 6:30 AM – 2:40 PM, Second Shift 2:30 PM – 10:40 PM, Third Shift 10:30 PM – 6:40 AM)
- Health benefits
- No rotating shifts
- Opportunity for full time placement with IFA Rotorion
What You’ll Do As A Logistics Associate:
- Collect, record, and analyze quality data
- Use various gauges to measure product characteristics
- Manual loading and unloading of assembly machines and part containers using Forklift
- Supply production lines with parts as needed
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Logistics Associate position.