Job TitleLogistics Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Logistics Associate with MAU at IFA Rotorion in Ladson, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1-2 Years experience operating gas powered and/or electric forklifts
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of basic mathematical skills, including both metric and English measurement systems
- Commitment to continuous development/improvement
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.00-$12.60 per hour
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- Vacation/Personal Time
- Employee appreciation events
What You’ll Do As A Logistics Associate:
- Collect, record, and analyze quality data
- Use various gauges to measure product characteristics
- Manual loading and unloading of assembly machines and part containers
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Logistics Associate Position.