Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU at GSC Power Division near in Ladson, SC. Join the team that offers cutting-edge designed camshafts and valve train components that are lighter and handle the most extreme conditions of the turbo sport compact engine. As the Machine Operator, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining your assigned machine and inspecting and packaging produced parts. Part-time and full-time hours are available.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Technical degree (preferred)
- 1 year of machine operating experience
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 35+ lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.50 - $16 per hour, based on experience
- Health benefits
- Full-time and part-time hours available on First Shift
- Full-time hours: 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Part-time hours: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Straight shifts
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Operate manufacturing equipment and use hand tools as required
- Perform routine and specialized cleaning tasks
- Inspect parts for quality assurance
- Detect issues and reports them to the supervisor
- Provide assistance to other employees when needed
- Learn our product and processes
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.