Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU in Ladson, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We are Looking For:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- High attention to detail to prevent injuries to others, promote safe work enviroment
- Follow instuctions for operating equipment and completing safety inspection
- Complete assignments in a safe and timely fashion
- Able to obtain and maintain a Fork lift certification from OSHA
- Experience with RF scanning equipment
- Maintain a clean Safe work enviroment
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to assess weights and judge distance and heights
- Regular sitting or standing on MHE equipment. ( forklift and tugger equipment )
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13.50 per hour
- Health Benefits
- Holiday Pay - Eligible for 5 paid holidays after 6 months of service
- Vacation - Eligible for 40 hours of paid vacation after 12 months of service
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Working with parts prodution schedule or shipping orders to move materials within the facility
- Load and unload items from trucks and containers
- Moving goods packed in crates or on pallets around the facility
- Stack item in correct storage locations
- Check loads for stability
- Stack empty pallets and move to inside or outside storage locations
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Material Handler position.