Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Associate with MAU at a leading global manufacturer of Sprinter Vans in Ladson, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 to 3 years of industry related experience
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an assembly or manufacturing environment
- Experience using power tools, drill-drivers and torque wrenches
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs continuously
- Able to stand for the entire shift while bending, stooping, kneeling.
- Available to work overtime and/or the weekends if required
- WorkKeys Testing: Score at least 3 on Locating Information, Reading for Information and Observation
What We Offer:
What You’ll Do As A Production Associate:
Use torque wrenches, drills and power tools to assemble world class Sprinter Vans.
Examples of jobs you will be trained on to perform: Gas tank, headlight, bumper and tire installation.
Install clips, make hose, fan belt and battery connections. Work on a team to install front and rear axle, engine, and marry chassis to body of van, etc.
Quality checks on paperwork to ensure proper assembly methods.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Production Associate position.