Job TitleProduction Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Associate with MAU at Michelin US7 in Lexington, SC. Michelin was named the #1 employer in America by Forbes. As a Production Associate, you will prepare materials for use at various machines throughout the plant.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred) (must be obtained within 1 year of employment)
Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- 7 AM – 7 PM or 7 PM – 7 AM
- Safety and quality focused
- Ability to use a computer
- Previous forklift experience (preferred)
- Must have stable work history
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13.00 - $13.50 per hour
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Online training
What You’ll Do As A Production Associate:
- Collect and assemble carts and chariots pf various types of unwound envelopes from confection-finishing
- Load unwound envelopes into the machines
- Operate the Large and Small Rewind to the proper Preop points of use
- Identify damaged envelopes and place in proper envelope repair area
- Record post production on traceability log
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Associate position.