Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU at C.F. Sauer. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED, preferred but not required!
- At least 1 year of machine operating experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.50 - $13.25 per hour
- Great Hours (First and Second Shift, Monday – Friday)
- Health benefits
- Overtime may be available
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Perform the Pre-Operation on his/her specific machines (Filler and Capper)
- Responsible for all upkeep, and trouble shooting and changeovers on the machines
- Affectively working/communication with the line foreman, management, and team about all production matters
- Assist team with keeping up with the Cap Lot Tracking
- Responsible for fill out Camp, Busted Cap, and Cap Dust form, and the Glass Breakage Report
- Housekeeping and 5s duties as assigned by management
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.