Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU with Magna Seating near Greenville, SC. Join the team that is the global automotive supplier with over 163,000 employees focused on delivering superior value to customers through innovative processes and World Class Manufacturing. We believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career and a place to expect more opportunities. This is a short-term assignment that could turn into a longer assignment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
6+ months of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to work at a fast pace environment
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of handling warehouse material logistic related tasks and safety practices a plus
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.50 per hour
- Great hours
- Monday-Friday (7:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
- Saturday (7:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- $500 Completion bonus at end of 90 days
- Must have worked at least 30 days to be eligible for bonus
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Responsible for transferring material from old boxes to new boxes
- Operate machinery used in the shipment and receipt of materials
- Efficiently & accurately prepare & pack completed parts for shipping or staging, to include stacking, packaging, shrink wrap and labeling
- Inspect product/parts to ensure quality standards are met
- loading and unloading trucks, sorting items and stocking shelves
- Participate in improvement activities in the areas of cost reduction, safety, and quality
- Perform other requested duties as required
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Material Handler position.