Job TitleLoom Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Loom Technician with MAU at Milliken Gerrish near Anderson, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Previous weaving or warp replacement experience
- Previous or current certification as a support operator
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Must be able to work 12 hour, rotating shifts
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.72 - $16.94 per hour
- Health insurance
What You’ll Do As A Loom Technician:
- Be responsible for quality and efficiency for a set of weave machines
- Work closely with one or more weavers to correct mechanical issues and ensure top quality of products
- Diagnose problems with weave machines based on information from weaver and from own observation
- Ensure machines run according to the style specification
- Cover weave set during breaks for weavers (repair breakouts, start weave machines, change lenos, etc.)
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Loom Technician position.