Production - Deep Mold Clean
Job TitleProduction - Deep Mold Clean
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Production - Deep Mold Cleaner
Start your new career as a Deep Mold Cleaner with MAU at Tweel - Michelin in Piedmont, SC. Michelin was named the #1 employer in America by Forbes. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and, your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED not required, but must obtain within 1 year of employment at Michelin
- Shifts: 2nd Shift (1:30 PM - 9:30 PM)
- Must have Sit-Down Forklift & Hoist experience
- Be able to withstand hot temperatures and harsh chemicals
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.50/hour
- Health benefits
- Positive Leadership
- Vacation Time & Pay
What You’ll Do As A Deep Mold Cleaner:
- Work with team members to deep clean the Tweel molds using chemicals and heat
- Use precision and be detail oriented
- Hand tool experience preferred
- Use forklifts and hoist to help maneuver molds
- Prolonged walking and standing for up to 12+ hours
- Lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
There’s a place where the road of tomorrow is being created today. From tires that make your car more fuel efficient and safer to production and recycling methods that reduce our impact on the environment, Michelin is striving to help you find a better way forward.
Walk-in appointments every Monday from 9AM-11AM and 2PM-4PM
Interview at our Greenville office: 2824 Old Woodruff Road, Greer, SC 29651
All other appointments must be scheduled. You will be linked to the scheduling tool after you complete this application process.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Forklift Operator position.
EOE/AA/Vet/Disabled encouraged to apply.