Employment TypeContract Associate
Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
A company located in Greenville, SC is looking to hire a Warehouse Associate (2nd shift) to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products and to operate warehouse equipment. This Warehouse Associate will build and send appropriate orders for one of the largest employers in upstate SC. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with the chance to gain full time employment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work second shift from 3:00PM – 12:00 AM, Sunday - Thursday
- Availability to work holidays and overtime if needed
- Prior experience as a picker/packer would be a plus
What We Offer:
- Health insurance
- Starting pay of $12.00/hr
- Opportunity of advancement
- Temp-to hire job opportunities with one of the top three largest employers in the Upstate of SC
- Training available
What You Will Do as a Warehouse Associate:
- Complete Quality paperwork
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Picking medical supply orders
- Packing and labeling boxes
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Housekeeping duties
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Warehouse Associate Position.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.