Line Service Technician
Job TitleLine Service Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Line Service Technician- Stratus Management
If you enjoy working in the aviation industry then start your new career as a Line Service Technician with MAU at Stratus Management in Spartanburg, SC. Stratus Management is a veteran-friendly company that is currently seeking skilled employees looking for an opportunity to grow.
What We Are Looking For:
- Prior aviation experience i.e. FBO, Military or FAA license, etc.
- Complete state, federal and company training courses related to fuel storage, acceptance, inspection, and transfer.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Professional in appearance and execution.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- HS/GED Diploma Required.
- Ability to work second Shift – 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm Monday – Friday, alternating weekends.
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment.
- Ability to occasionally bend and twist to clean the interior of the plane, chemicals (fuel, cleaning products, etc.)
What We Offer:
- Direct Hire.
- $14 - $20 per hour.
- Stratus Management provides training.
- Health Benefits.
- Opportunity for advancement to a supervisory role.
- Rewards Program.
- Veteran Friendly Company.
What You’ll Do As A Line Service Technician:
- Maintain two fuel farms through daily, quarterly, semi-annual and annual inspections in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Repair discrepancies discovered during inspections.
- Monitor fuel levels to assure proper inventory.
- Monitor current fuel prices and recommend purchases to the Director of Aviation.
- Inspect and receive fuel from the vendor in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Fuel aircraft in accordance with state and federal regulations, aircraft maintenance manual and company GOM.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on aircraft ground support equipment.
- Perform maintenance and janitorial services for two hangar facilities.
- Purchases aircraft and hangar stock.
- Stock aircraft supplies and food items prior to each flight, monitoring expiration dates.
- Work with the flight attendant when appropriate.
- Relocate customer vehicles when requested.
- Complete required annual training modules.
Walk-in interviews accepted on Mondays from 9 am to 11 am and 2 pm to 4 pm
Interview at our Greenville office: 7993 Pelham Rd. Greenville, SC 29615
*After applying you will be redirected to schedule your own interview. Acceptance or denial of your scheduled interview will be communicated via e-mail.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements for the Line Service Technician position.
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.