Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Contec in Spartanburg, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting to pay of $13.75/hr (goes to 14.25/hr after 90 days)
- Heath Benefits
- Conveniently located
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Training available, with experience as Material Handler preferred
- Shifts available: 2nd Shift (4:00 pm-12:00 am) Monday-Friday
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Stable Work History
- Stand-Up Forklift experience required
- Must be able to walk & stand for duration of shift and wear appropriate PPE for department requirements
What You’ll do as a Material Handler:
- Associates will be working in warehouse environment: shipping, receiving, scanning product, pulling orders
- Locates and delivers material according to the standard operating procedure following the material handling plan
- Moving materials from Warehouse/Dock/Trailers to designated locations as required
- Unload and load common carrier and vendor vehicles as required
- Responsible for safety of fellow employees who may be in the path or area, during and at the time of delivery
For three decades, Contec, Inc., has led cleaning innovation in the most critical and demanding industries from pharmaceutical and medical device to aerospace. Focused on both efficacy and efficiency, our disposable microfiber cleaning products deliver advanced cleaning performance to lower total operational costs by maximizing efficiency and effectiveness of cleaning professionals. Whether your focus is healthcare, institutional, retail, or commercial cleaning, Contec's PREMIRA microfiber mops, disposable microfiber wipes, and other cleaning tools are the best choice for a healthier facility.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler Position.
Walk-in interviews accepted on Mondays from 9 am to 11 am and 2 pm to 4 pm
Interview at our Greenville office: 2824 Old Woodruff Rd. Greer, SC