Job TitleProduction Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Jumpstart your career with the Heiche Group in Spartanburg, SC and expand your professional portfolio. As the Production Associate you will be responsible for all aspects of the production process, including: loading, unloading material handling, equipment operation, process monitoring, quality control, warehousing, and various support activities.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED. Preferred, but Not Required.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and strong ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and high-pressure situations
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Knowledge of handling warehouse material logistic related tasks and safety practices
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great hours
- First Shift (6:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
- Second Shift (2:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- Third Shift ( 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM
- This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Production Associate:
- Operate machinery used in the shipment and receipt of materials
- Inspect product/parts to ensure quality standards are met
- Loading and unloading trucks, sorting items and stocking shelves
- Packaging of production parts
- Strapping – preparing pallets/boxes for shipping
- Assist in the sampling of material
- Assist others to provide an organized and clean workplace including: all areas of the plant, workstations, equipment, walkways and locker rooms.
- Perform other requested duties as required
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Associate position.