Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Worker with MAU at Contec Inc in Spartanburg, SC. Contec Inc Are the global leaders in manufacturing cleaning products worldwide. Contec Inc. is looking to fill their Production Worker position with an employee who embodies their core values. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Stable Work History
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift and wear appropriate PPE for department requirements
- Industrial Experience Preferred
What We Offer:
- Health benefits
- Starting pay of $11.55/hr; goes to $12.08/hr after 90 days
- Opportunity to be hired on after 90 days
What You’ll Do As A Production Worker:
- Most production positions will involve stacking, weighing, labeling and packing product
- 2nd Shift (4pm-12am) Monday-Friday
- 3rd Shift (12am-8am) Monday-Friday
Walk-in interviews accepted on Mondays from 9 am to 11 am and 2 pm to 4 pm
Interview at our Greenville office: 7993 Pelham Rd. Greenville, SC 29615
For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*After applying you will be redirected to schedule your own interview. Acceptance or denial of your scheduled interview will be communicated via e-mail.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Production Worker Position.