Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at Zapp Precision Wiring in Summerville, SC as a Machine Operator. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
- Operate various wire drawing/flattening machines, annealing furnaces and precision grinders associated with the production of stainless products.
- Input data into MES computer system.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with maintenance.
- Test and ensure product quality.
- Under supervision, maintain stock level of needed parts and or accessories to facilitate the manufacture of quality products.
- Read micrometers and other measuring devices.
- Support, develop and implement continuous improvement process and ideas.
- Operate fork-truck as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing facility.
- High School diploma required.
- Knowledge of hand tools.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Full benefits including medical, vision, dental, and life
- Opportunity for full time placement
Candidates will train on first shift then move over to third shift once training is completed.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Welder Fitter position.