Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Forklift Driver - Milliken Cushman
Start your new career as a Forklift Driver with MAU at Milliken Cushman in Williamston, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- Forklift Experience
- Must be able to rotate shifts
- Ability to work for 10 to 12 hours
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment (hot/cold)
- Strong safety record
- Position may require the maneuvering of heavy equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50LBS
- Ability to work with minimal direction (after training)
- Excellent attendance required
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills; attention to details critical
- Prefer high school diploma or GED but not required
- Temporary position to a direct-hire after 90 days of employment
What We Offer:
- Temp to Hire placement
- Starting pay of $10.90/hour
- Health benefits
- Rotating 10-12/hour shifts
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Driver:
- Transport raw materials to production workstations loading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Forklift Driver Position.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
For 150 years, Milliken has been innovating with the purpose to explore, discover and create ways to enhance people’s lives. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines, including specialty chemical, floor covering and performance materials, Milliken works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make this world more sustainable.