Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at Milliken Cushman Plant in Williamston SC. Milliken is making strides in innovation and sustainability through the manufacturing of custom-engineered textiles for a variety of industrial markets. With starting pay of $10.90+/hour there’s never been a better time to join the MAU team at Milliken in Williamston, SC.
What We Are Looking For:
- Textile Experience is a plus.
- HSD or GED preferred.
- Ability to rotate shifts and work 12 hours.
- Ability to stand for 12 hours.
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environment.
- This position requires knowing how to creel correctly.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay $10.90 - $11.40 based on experience.
- Weekly Paycheck
- Medical Insurance
- Weekly Bonus.
What You’ll Do:
- Set up of running a warper, how to read and follow the specification and set.
- Order, mathematical calculations, consciousness to check behind self as each step made throughout style change.
- Understand how to drop or add end using correct procedure, correct method to thread eye boards.
- Finding and using correct combs, cleaning of all combs and rods.
- Laying all combs, picking leases if required, and wrapping yarn on section.
- Beam to adjust comb and selvages, knowledge to verify specification.
- Set order that all element has been done.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Warper.