LocationNorth Ogden, UT
Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU at Kimberly-Clark is actively hiring for jobs with work starting immediately! Kimberly-Clark falls into the category of an essential business, and the facilities continue to operate during the COVID-19 situation. Join the MAU at Kimberly-Clark team today to help provide highly needed products throughout the world!With a PAY INCREASE, Now is the time to start your new career with MAU as a Machine Operator at Kimberly-Clark, in Ogden, UT.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.50 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Smoke free work environment
- On-the-job training and development
- Great work environment
- Career path progression: Machine Operator – Trucker – Crew Leader
What We Are Looking For:
- No High School Diploma Required
- At least six months relevant work history
- Technical knowledge to operate machinery
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Load bags and boxes
- Clear jams & makes minor machine adjustments
- Re-pack boxes
- Start/stop conveyors
- Record machine performance
- Track hour-by-hour production
- Order and scan material
- Initiate stack off communication
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential within as little as 30 days of hire. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Forklift Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.