LocationNorth Ogden, UT
Employment TypeContract Associate
¡Te estamos buscando! Start your new career as a Packer with MAU at a global manufacturer of consumer goods in Ogden, UT. No Highschool Diploma required. Empieza hoy tu nueva carrera con MAU.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation (earned over time)
- Training and Development-Focused
- Weekly Pay
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- No Highschool Diploma Required.
- Ability to work 8-12 hour shifts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
What You’ll Do As A Packer:
- Hand picking and stacking of finished product
- Proper labeling and counting of finished inventory
- Sorting damaged case goods and re-packing materials to meet quality standards
- Supplying required WIP material to support department-specific packaging
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain workstation and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential within as little as 30 days of hire. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Packer position.