LocationNorth Ogden, UT
Job TitlePlatform Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Join the MAU team in Ogden, UT as a Platform Supervisor. The Platform Supervisor is responsible for providing team leadership and management to attain safety, quality, delivery, cost, and talent building objectives for the MAU associates supporting the Platform at a major manufacturer of consumer goods in Ogden, Utah.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Full-Time Hours: Rotating 13 hour shifts. Weekends are worked as outlined by the schedule.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years applicable experience
About MAU Workforce Solutions
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.