Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU at Parker Hannifin (through CDI Corp), the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong desire to learn – willing to train!
- Ability to work in team environment
- Able to read and follow blueprints, specifications, and verbal instructions
- Working knowledge of machine shop mathematics, may include trigonometry
- Two or more years of industry related experience in assembly
- Possess strong mechanical reasoning
- Prefer some experience with measuring/inspection tools - micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Prefer mechanical experience
- High School Diploma or GED
What We Offer:
What You’ll Do As A Assembler:
- Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of moderately complex products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules
- Performs lock wiring, first stage subassembly, and final detailing functions
- Works on products that contain mechanical components, single hydraulic systems, and multiple part numbers
- Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Interprets reports and uses standard business software applications
- Uses employee self-service to access online information and uses specialized automated systems (i.e. PMR, TORS, e-mail)
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Assembler.