Material Flow Leader
Job TitleMaterial Flow Leader
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Material Flow Leader - BBC
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
To provide logistics team leadership to ensure customer KPI’s are met with regard to site wide Raw Material / Finishing Supply Inventories with zero late line deliveries and zero defects.
• Competitive pay
• Great work environment
• Optional Healthcare benefits
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
• Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
• 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior Warehouse leadership (preferred)
• Proficient communication skills, written and oral
• Strong customer/client focus
• Excellent technical capacity
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Proficient teamwork orientation and leadership skills
• Ability to take initiative
• Must be result driven and thorough
• Must be able to walk up to 6 miles daily
• Communicate onsite communication requests and actions to be completed, follow up with MAU supervisors and other leaders for completion of work requests
• Act as Plant Level point of contact for areas of MAU’s responsibility
• Daily Warehouse Gemba with MTF Coordinator checking warehouse conditions and follow up on corrective actions.
• Run priority list and in yard report (trailers) to identify potential material shortages and demerged charges
• Track daily KPI metrics for material flow, late events, wrong deliveries, damage, and asset downtime due to materials
• Weekly health check with asset leaders on material flow concerns
• Meet with onsite Quality on morning Market Review and assign disposition
• Meet daily with onsite operations and material flow leaders, to review performance, identify opportunity gaps.
• Participate and provide support for 4SPS on any material flow issues
• Weekly audits of each receiving area for compliance to onsite requirements
• Providing Feedback and Support to MAU Managers, site leadership team
• Communicate new process requirements to MAU Leadership and SAP Coordinators
• Ensure completion of material receipt requests, by conducting random spot checks
• Follow up with Managers and site leadership with issues not being addressed within 24 hours
• Flex to critical issues and priorities as required by need
• Audit and engage with leads on STO Shipping Process
• Be a backup for WMS systems training
• Support MAU Warehouse 5 S and housekeeping activities
• SAP transaction support to onsite Material Flow Coordinators.
• Backup for Classroom Training and Field evaluations of new Material Handlers
• Participates and supports onsite PIV incident investigations
• Conducts Safety walks and PIV safety observations
• Provides leadership for in process improvements, cost containment and reduction activities.
• Oversee material damage controls and tracking reports
• Provide leadership for warehouse activates to support KPI attainment
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Flow Leader job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer