Job TitleMill Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Mill Technician at Grain Craft in Ogden, UT. As a Mill Technician, you will inspection, cleaning and preparation of rail cars for loading. You will also make minor repairs and complete record keeping.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17.93 per hour
- Overtime available
- Time and half on Saturdays/Double time on Sundays
- Paid vacation (earned over time)
- Health Benefits
- Opportunity for Advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- Technical knowledge to operate basic tools
- Possess Mechanical aptitude
Stable work history last 2 years
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Flexibility of schedule
What You’ll Do As A Mill Technician:
- Inspection, cleaning and preparation of rail cars for loading
- Make minor repairs and complete record keeping
- Use common hand and power tools
- Work in extreme temperatures
- Perform inspections on equipment prior to and following operational use
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain work station and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Mill Technician position.