Utlility Mill Tech
Job TitleUtlility Mill Tech
Employment TypeContract Associate
Utility Mill Technician
Start your new career with MAU at Grain Craft in Ogden, Utah. Grain Craft is the largest independent flour miller in the nation, offering you premium bulk and bagged flours for the baking, foodservice and pizza industries — including custom proprietary blends. Grain Craft operates a total of 15 milling facilities spread out coast to coast.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17.44/hr
- Time and half on Saturdays
- Double time on Sundays
- Straight shift
- Opportunity for overtime
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation (earned over time)
What We Are Looking For:
- Technical knowledge to operate basic hand tools
- General mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Available to work weekends when needed
What You’ll Do:
- Inspection, cleaning and preparation of rail cars for loading
- Minor repairs and record keeping
- Use common hand and power tools
- Perform inspections on equipment prior to and following operational use
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain work station and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Mill Technician position.