Robert Bosch, LLC - Sr. IT Process Analyst
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Sr. IT Process Analyst
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career at Robert Bosch, LLC in Charleston, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. Be a part of a small group that manages the lifecycle of IT end devices (computers, printers, smartphones, etc.) throughout the Bosch world. We are looking for strong candidates to help us manage our computer processes that control the lifecycle for over 100,000 devices each year.
- Health benefits, including vision and dental
- Relocation Assistance
- Great hours
- First Shift, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 6+ years working in the IT industry also accepted
- ITIL/ITSM training
- Equivalent work experience in a similar field also accepted
- Experience with Value Stream process design (preferred)
- Experience with logistics and/or inventory management processes (preferred)
- High-level coordination, interpersonal skills and analytical thinking to solve problems
- International/Intercultural experience (preferred)
- Extensive experience defining, improving and documenting business processes
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
- Some travel may be expected
- Define and manage IT processes to deliver IT services in an efficient manner
- Communicate with process representatives in 60+ countries to clarify and improve operations world-wide
- Design creative solutions to optimize processes
- Coordinate quantity planning to support financial controlling activities for computer products world-wide
- Represent the Bosch user community in a global hardware steering team
- Help us to define the next generation tools and services to manage our complex environment
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
In 2015, the Bosch Group invested some $7.5 billion in research and development, and operated 118 engineering sites worldwide. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is "Invented for life."
At the Charleston, SC facility, the Bosch plant has manufactured high quality automotive products for more than 40 years. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors. We pride ourselves as a non-union plant and promote a team oriented environment. The facility is equipped with state of the art automated production equipment and technology.
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply