IT End User Services
Job TitleIT End User Services
Employment TypeContract Associate
IT End User Services
Jump-start your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the IT Associate, you will coordinate daily operations of workplace systems and maintenance of IT Equipment Infrastructure such as personal computers, output management, and other IT End User devices.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or related discipline
- Or the equivalent 4 years of experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Technology to include experience with computer infrastructure in the areas of software, hardware and related processes in an operational production environment
- 5+ years of experience with oral and written communication techniques for use in an IT environment
- Good knowledge in the IT processes (ITIL = IT Infrastructure Library)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience in PC skills
- Advanced knowledge of various business processes for multiple business
- Must be able to work B Shift
- 7:30 PM - 4:10 AM
- Lead the planning, implementation and maintenance of Workplace Systems that performs to defined business expectations
- Work within the global network of Workplace Systems and ensure that standards, operations, processes and procedures are aligned and follows the directions of the function "Workplace Solutions (FG-91)"
- Provide support of worldwide service transitions (change management)
- Coordinate the IT standardization of the Plant
- Steer service request fulfillment for operational projects, moves or non-standard requests
- Lead escalation management of unresolved, singular incidents or service requests after an end user escalation
- Organize the physical access management for providers in relevant IT applications
- Provide event, access, incident and problem management as well service request fulfillment for non-standard solutions
- Ensure delivery of services and complete customer satisfaction
- Run complex projects ensuring they are completed on time and within budget with only general direction from management
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply