Tool and Die
Job CategoryMachine Operator
Job TitleTool and Die
Employment TypeContract Associate
Tool and Die
Start your new career with MAU as a Tool and Die at Freudenberg- NOK in Lagrange, GA. Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is the world’s leading market and technology specialist. Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a supplier, development and service partner for customers in different market segments, such as the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals, and agricultural and construction machinery.
What We Offer:
- $17.55 - $22.57 an hour based on experience.
- No rotating shifts.
- Great work environment.
- Medical Plans
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Basic life insurance of 1 times your salary at company expense, with the option of additional life insurance.
- Spouse and dependent life insurance.
- Short and long term disability insurance
- 401k savings plan
- Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Eleven paid holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to work from 3pm – 11pm or 11pm-7am
- Ability to work overtime.
- 3-5 years of Machine shop experience
- One year machine shop experience, Preferred.
- A certificate from a postsecondary vocational school (or) current enrollment/willing to enroll which must be completed within 2 years of date of hire.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to operate manual lathe, milling, and drilling machines.
What You’ll Do as a Tool and Die Maker:
- Performs lathe and mill machining, drilling, and polishing on dies, molds, jigs, fixtures, surface grinding and sawing of materials.
- Performs necessary housekeeping to keep equipment and work area clean.
- Performs or assists in performing routine and preventive maintenance on the aforementioned equipment (CNC Lathe, CNC Mills, Universal Grinders, and Surface Grinder.)
- Responsible for keeping area clean.
Apply IN PERSON at 201 Calumet Center Rd, Suite D, LaGrange, GA.
Contact our MAU office: (706) 298.4690 for questions
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the CNC Programmer position
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.