CNC Machine Operator- 2nd shift
Job CategoryMachine Operator
Job TitleCNC Machine Operator- 2nd shift
Employment TypeContract Associate
CNC Machine Operator
Start your new career as a CNC Machine Operator with MAU in Anderson. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED (work history may be considered in lieu of education background)
- Must be able to work 2nd shift (2:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Must be able to lift 35-50 lbs. regularly
- Proven track record of quality work as a CNC Machinist
- Experience with job related, on-the-spot quality inspection
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Experience operating sheet metals fabrication machinery preferred
- Ability to pass a work assessment
- General industry safety and machine guarding training required
What We Offer:
- Pay range of $14-16 per hour, based on experience
- Health benefits
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A CNC Machine Operator:
- Operate a HAAS automated mill machine to produce products for the production line
- Operate various types of CNC machines (to include HAAS Mill, Turret Punch Press, Sheet-metals Press Brake, EHRT Bender) through significant training from the SMD supervision team.
- Use of calipers, micrometers, and tape measures to ensure quality standards
- Follow diagrams or work orders as provided by supervision
- Read/interpret blueprints and make minor adjustments as necessary
- Remove burrs or smooth finish using trimming tools as part of a comprehensive QC process
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area and comply with all safety rules and procedures.
- Must work efficiently while keeping safety, quality and production standards in mind at all times.
- To promote a team-oriented atmosphere at all times.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the CNC Machine Operator position.