Job TitleMaintenance Mechanic
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Mechanic with AIT in Augusta, GA. As the Maintenance Mechanic, you will be monitor and maintain a range of utilities and process equipment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of stable work history
- 5+ years of recent industrial electrical experience
- Experience in industrial mechanics:
- Welding, Hydraulics, Mounting, and dismounting heavy machinery
- Knowledge in Pneumatics, Motor mounting & dismounting (AC and DC)
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $22.38
- Multiple shifts available
- Health benefits
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Mechanic:
- Detect, troubleshoot, and repair a variety of utilities and mechanical parts in the extrusion line
- Locate and correct mechanical malfunctions in process and general services equipment and makes necessary repair
- Perform layout and installation of machinery and general equipment
- Maintain and repair other peripheral equipment that provides general services to the plant
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Maintenance Mechanic position.