Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jump-start your career with our client in Newnan, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Maintenance Technician, you will provide daily maintenance support to the facility and related equipment as well as solving technical problems in research and development, manufacturing, and inspection. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct-hire opportunity
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work second or third shift
- 3+ years electrical and/or mechanical experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Formal technical training in related areas may be considered as part of direct experience
- Must be familiar with operation and repair of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical control systems
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have experience with the repair of boilers, compressors, and HVAC systems
- Welding and fabrication experience (preferred)
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Provide daily maintenance support to the facility and related equipment
- Installation, modification, and repair of manufacturing machine and equipment, plant support equipment, facility structure, grounds, and other duties as needed
- Troubleshoot maintenance and process problems and develop preventive/corrective actions as needed
- Coordinate projects, lead, and/or work with others in a team environment
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply