LocationPeachtree City, GA
Job TitleMaintenance Tech
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Technician with MAU in Peachtree City, GA. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Weekends are yours!
- Health Benefits.
- Great work environment.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Reward programs
- Day Shift
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
- Ability to work overtime
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of experience working in a maintenance capacity in an industrial/manufacturing/machine shop environment or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance several projects at the same time
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment with minimum instruction and monitoring
- Must be willing to work around plant production and maintenance schedules
- Electro/mechanical/pneumatic background on automated machines
- Basic working knowledge of computers; proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Stainless steel welding and fabrication a plus. • Equipment building and prototyping a plus
What You’ll Do as a Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain machines and equipment to ensure production processes are reliable and consistent.
- Install and rearrange complex equipment.
- Diagnose equipment failure as instructed by supervision.
- Dismantle, repair and reassemble complex equipment.
- Occasionally perform work in other trades as instructed by supervision.
- Complete routine paperwork as required.
- Use typical mechanics tools and inspection gauges.
- Basic electrical troubleshooting; use a voltage meter and read electrical schematics and drawings.
- Work from drawings, verbal instruction, or sketches.
- Use shop math including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of integers and fractions.
- Clean debris and lubricant from parts, work area, and equipment.
- Operate production equipment to check work as required.
- Continuously work towards: Improving safety, Improving quality, Reducing scrap, Increasing productivity
- Responsible for following GMP, SQF, and Safety guidelines.
- Supervise in-house projects as well as perform technical lead roles as needed.
- Work with other center liaisons and staff to ensure communication and compliance.
- Other tasks assigned by manager
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties responsibilities and safety requirements required for the Maintenance Technician position.