Job TitleCNC Operator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in Cartersville, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. As the CNC Operator, you will be responsible for performing machine set-up, using appropriate tooling and fixtures and participates in new product tryouts.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- This is a direct hire opportunity
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience working as a CNC operator with working knowledge of first-level troubleshooting of CNC equipment
- Willing and able to work a dedicated 2nd or 3rd shift
- Willing and able to work OT as needed
- Perform machine set-up, using appropriate tooling and fixtures and participates in new product tryouts
- Employ troubleshooting techniques, correctly identifies machine errors and can recover machines from errors, as necessary
- Train other CNC Operators
- Produce quality parts while using machine-specific codes and online programming for two- and three-dimensional parts
- Ensure standards are met using appropriate measuring tools, completing paperwork and recording production using manufacturing software
- Perform program changes, selects/changes/modifies machine-cutting parameters and devices, ensure regular maintenance of machine, including the changing of consumables, performs optics cleaning and replacement
- Other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply