LocationFlat Rock, NC
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Custodian with MAU at Parts Unlimited in Flat Rock, NC. As the Custodian, you will be responsible for trash removal, monitors and disposes of recyclables as necessary. You will also be responsible for stocking supplies in breakrooms, restrooms, and first-aid cabinets.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ years of cleaning experience in an office or warehouse
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic mathematics skills
- Basic organizational skills
- Good time management skills
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Custodian:
- Clean breakrooms maintaining floors, tables, countertops, sinks, and all other utensils and equipment free of dirt, food, and debris
- Clean warehouse offices, including vacuuming, mopping, dusting and glass cleaning as necessary
- Clean hand-wash sinks, drinking fountains, stairways, and motorized displays according to schedule
- Provide emergency blood borne pathogen and other healthcare sanitary services as needed
- Remove trash daily from general office areas, breakrooms, restrooms, and patios keeping these areas free of debris
- Stock appropriate supplies for breakrooms, restrooms, and first-aid cabinets maintaining appropriate quantities
- Remove and dispose of recyclables as needed
- Receive and stock-in in-bound custodial supplies
- Maintain accurate supply records and completes monthly inventory according to company standards
- Maintain cleaning schedules
- Maintain orderly housekeeping of assigned areas
- Adhere to all company safety rules and regulations
- Other tasks as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Custodian position.