LocationFlat Rock, NC
Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Technician with MAU at Parts Unlimited in Flat Rock, NC. As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for general maintenance duties relative to property, equipment, physical structure, and grounds.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years’ experience in maintenance or warehouse (preferred)
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Familiar with pneumatic controls
- Understanding of operational characteristics of conveyor systems and sub-assemblies, including: PCU, control panel configuration, sensors, brakes, transfer, drive motors and gearboxes
- Working knowledge of electricity, carpentry, and plumbing skills
- Ability to stand entire shift
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16 per hour
- Great hours
- 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday - Friday
- May work overtime depending on need
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Technician:
- Service, maintain, and repair air compressors, packaging equipment, tape machines, minor office furniture repairs or alterations, clean/replace ventilation system filters, replacement of light bulbs including emergency lighting
- Performs daily maintenance of fork lifts, mowers, tractors and material handling equipment as needed according to company standard
- Perform conveyor maintenance which would include photo-eye adjustment, chain adjustment or replacements, line shaft coupler replacement, lubrication in an orderly and timely fashion minimizing delays and downtime
- Perform maintenance on scales, dock levelers, plumbing, electrical repairs, fire protection pumps, and equipment
- Participate in exterior of building and grounds work including landscaping, grass mowing, and physical parts inventory
- Work closely with Facilities on improvement projects
- Maintain orderly housekeeping of assigned area
- Other tasks as assigned and/or needed
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Maintenance Technician position.