LocationBeech Island, SC
Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Expand your professional portfolio as a Maintenance Technician with MAU in Beech Island, SC. As the Maintenance Technician, you will assist in coordinating, managing, implementing and performing service for new equipment installation, customer equipment, and system repairs.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree or 1+ years of vocational technical training (preferred)
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required
- Successfully demonstrates thorough/ advanced knowledge of a technical or specialty area
- 5+ years of successful experience
- May provide general guidance to others and train lower level employees
- Frequent inter-organizational and external contacts
- Perform complex and technically demanding work within technical or paraprofessional area
- Identify problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is more difficult and complex
Refer only most complex, unusual problems to others
- Lead the complex maintenance tasks, equipment trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls
- Perform complex product and service training to customers
- Perform complex maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc.
- Complete documents of all inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures; review maintenance logs and work orders of junior technicians
- Mentor junior technicians
- Lead the resolution of complex equipment/system failures & faults and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution
- Perform assessment of complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements
- May participate in the negotiation and administration of service contracts
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply