Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Technician with MAU at Sukano in Duncan, SC. Sukano is a world leader in the development and production of additive and color master batches and compounds for polyester and specialty resins.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Mechatronics Certification and /or 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read electrical blueprints.
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs.
What We Offer:
- $16-20 per hour
- 1st shift (8:00 am – 4:30 pm.), occasional overtime
- Health Benefits
- 401k Benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Technician:
- Setup and adjust the gravimetric feeders, twin extruder, side stuffer, and all downstream equipment to produce a quality pellet that will meet or surpass company goals.
- Respond quickly to equipment breakdowns, equipment modifications, and perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Obtain certification for operating equipment from Sukano.
- Configure/Setup different type of sensors:
Photoelectric/optical/infrared/ultrasonic/capacitive/thermocouples and other
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Maintenance Technician.