Job TitleELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE
Employment TypeContract Associate
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity! The candidate will not work through MAU but will be hired on Directly to Milliken-Limestone.
An Electrical Maintenance Technician (EMT) is responsible for performing general and preventive maintenance on the electrical and mechanical systems. The EMT will report to the Engineering Service Leader. The EMT will provide expedient service to all equipment assigned in such a way as to insure maximum efficiency and quality performance involved in the processing the products and to do so with maximum safety, minimum cost with a high quality of workmanship.
- Knowledge of general safety procedures including proper PPE and 70E.
- Must have awareness of PC hardware components, desktop operation system software and application software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Should possess excellent analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve opportunities.
- Able to interact effectively with management, staff, vendors, customers, and work independently, and/or as part of a team.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and be capable of using motorized equipment (fork trucks, tuggers, etc.).
- Must be self-driven.
- Must have an Electrical background, including understanding of power distribution, relay logic, electrical print reading, AC/DC drive wiring and programming, AC/DC motors, control equipment (RTD's, flow meters, D/P cells, I/P's, Load cells, valve positioners, compensators, potentiometers, relays, etc.)
- Must have a Mechanical background, including understanding of hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, combustion systems for oven burners, mechanical drive systems, etc.
**Pay Range is $20-22 per hour (DOE). 2nd and 3rd shift.
**Candidates are subject to a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen prior to a job offer being placed.