Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Technician with MAU at Carolina Cotton Works in Gaffney, SC. As the Maintenance Technician, you will assist and perform installation, repair, and maintenance of a variety of stationary material handling, production and utility machinery, auxiliary and plant facilities.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years technical training
- Electrical, welding, or machine shop experience (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret equipment manuals, complex diagrams, drawing tables, and charts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $19 - $22 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- 7 PM - 7 AM, 2-2-3 schedule
- Training done on 1st shift
- Overtime available
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Technician:
- Perform installation, repair, and maintenance of a variety of stationary material handling, production and utility machinery, auxiliary and plant facilities
- Repair and maintain in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operations manuals and manufacturing specifications a variety of production, utility and material handling machinery and equipment such as, motors, pumps, engines, gears, conveyor systems and production machines
- Observe equipment or device in operation and diagnoses cause of trouble for minor repairs
- Disassemble and repair or replace defective parts, reassembles and checks operation using tools such as, rulers, calipers, micrometers, levels, plumb bobs, straight edges and other measuring instruments
- Maintain and make minor repairs to building and facilities, such as, exit doors, stairwells, elevators, and plant fire protection system
- Observe and comply with safety precautions for self and others, especially Lock-Out Policy
- Perform other duties as assigned
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Maintenance Technician position.