Job TitleMaintenance Technican
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Maintenance Technician with MAU at C.F. Sauer near Greenville, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of manufacturing maintenance experience
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
- Strong detail orientation
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work First shift (6:00 AM – 5:30 PM) or Second Shift (5:00 PM – 3:00 AM)
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $20.55 - $21.30 per hour
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, products, and process
- Monitor and adjust processes or equipment for quality and productivity
- Set-up and operate production equipment in accordance with GMP’s and SOP’s
- Diagnose problems, replace parts, repair parts, test and make adjustments to the production equipment
- Assist engineers in developing, building, and testing prototypes for new equipment, processes or procedures
- Keep detailed downtime/production logs and turn in to your lead
- Maintain inventory of parts and materials for the process and equipment
- Set-up and verify the functionality of the equipment and safety devices
- Assist with equipment installations and projects
- Provide advice or training to other technicians and operators
- Assist production with the equipment while looking for ways to increase flow and maintaining high quality standards
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance on the equipment
- Keep a constant presence on the production lines to ensure proper flow and productivity
- Other tasks as assigned by management
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Maintenance Technician position.