Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Technician with MAU at Sauer Brands near Greenville, SC. Join the team that has been producing extracts, flavorings and spices for over 130 years. As the Maintenance Technician, you will assist engineers in developing, building, and testing prototypes for new equipment, processes or procedures.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $20.55 per hour
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of manufacturing maintenance experience
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to work First shift (6:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Strong detail orientation
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, products, and process
- Monitor and adjust processes or equipment for quality and productivity
- Set-up and operate production equipment in accordance with GMP’s and SOP’s
- Diagnose problems, replace and repair parts, test and make adjustments to the production equipment
- Assist engineers in developing, building, and testing prototypes for new equipment, processes or procedures
- Keep detailed downtime/production logs and turn in to your lead
- Maintain inventory of parts and materials for the process and equipment
- Set-up and verify the functionality of the equipment and safety devices
- Assist with equipment installations and projects
- Provide advice or training to other technicians and operators
- Assist production with the equipment while looking for ways to increase flow and maintain high quality standards
- Keep a constant presence on the production lines to ensure proper flow and productivity
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance on the equipment
- Other tasks as assigned by management
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Maintenance Technician position.