Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Technician with MAU in Pendleton, SC. As the Maintenance Technician, you will inspect and repair worn machine parts to maintain weaving machines, auxiliary equipment, and other machines are functioning properly. This is a Temp-to-Hire position.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2+ year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program
- OR the equivalent in a mechanical-related field
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to identify and classify machine problems
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to lift 25 lbs. repetitively
What We Offer:
- Starting pay $16.38 - $18.85 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Temp-to-Hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Technician:
- Set machine to proper machine specs
- Ensure machines run according to style specifications
- Disassemble and reassemble weave machines
- Replace worn parts
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Maintenance Technician position.