Job TitleElectrical Maintenance
Employment TypeContract Associate
Electrical Maintenance Technician - Milliken Hillcrest
Start your new career as an Electrical Maintenance Technician with MAU at Milliken Hillcrest in Simpsonville, SC. Milliken is currently seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians to join their team. The Maintenance Technician will provide expedient service to all equipment to ensure maximum efficiency and quality performance.
What We Are Looking For:
- Electrical and Mechanical Background
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
- Minimum educational requirement of Associate degree or equivalent work experience in related fields
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to effectively interact with a variety of individuals
- Capability to work as a team or individually
What We Offer:
- Direct Hire opportunity
- Starting pay of $16.00-$19.03 per hour (DOE)
- Day 1 Health Insurance
What You’ll Do As An Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoot, Calibrate, and service electrical and mechanical systems
- Maintain Preventive maintenance record and required schedule
- Assist in solving quality and production related problems
- Train other shop associates as needed
- Assist in maintaining plant security and building integrity
For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Electrical Maintenance Technician position.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family, and your future.
For 150 years, Milliken has been innovating with the purpose to explore, discover and create ways to enhance people’s lives. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines, including specialty chemical, floor covering and performance materials, Milliken works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make this world more sustainable.