Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at Contec Inc. in Spartanburg, SC. Contec Inc. is seeking qualified Ultrasonic Slitter Operators to fill in as lead for the Maintenance Technician position. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Offer:
What We Are Looking For:
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Must have ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic and advanced mathematical skills.
- Ability to regularly transport 25-50 pounds.
- Must be able to troubleshoot machinery.
- Lead experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Technician:
- Manufactures products as directed.
- Informs Lead or Supervisor of problems, suggestions, and opportunities for improvement.
- Performs quality checks to ensure product meets necessary quality standards.
- Ensures machines operate within parameters defined by product standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Keeps work area clean and floor clear of safety hazards.
- Performs data entry into IFS as needed for each product produced.
- Ensures proper pack-out is achieved for the finished goods.
- Verifies all labeling matches product and is affixed appropriately.
- Assist lead with machine set-up and material movements.
- Assist with training of new personnel when needed.
For three decades, Contec, Inc., has led cleaning innovation in the most critical and demanding industries from pharmaceutical and medical device to aerospace. Focused on both efficacy and efficiency, our disposable microfiber cleaning products deliver advanced cleaning performance to lower total operational costs by maximizing efficiency and effectiveness of cleaning professionals. Whether your focus is healthcare, institutional, retail, or commercial cleaning, Contec's PREMIRA microfiber mops, disposable microfiber wipes, and other cleaning tools are the best choice for a healthier facility.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler Position.
For immediate consideration, please email resume email@example.com