Robert Bosch LLC Summerville - Maintenance Helper
Job TitleRobert Bosch LLC Summerville - Maintenance Helper
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Helper with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC at the Warehouse in Jedburg, SC. Join the team that providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. The Facility Maintenance Assistant is responsible for assisting with facility general maintenance, housekeeping and upkeep of the building, grounds and equipment.
What We Offer:
- Health benefits (Major Medical)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Starting pay of $15.50 per hour
- First Shift (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
- Opportunity for overtime available
- Must be available to work rotating weekends
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of previous experience in general industrial maintenance and repair or a related field
- Previous experience operating turrets, Scissor Lift, Forklift and other lifts a plus
- Knowledge of installing, inspecting, repairing and maintain the electrical, plumbing, HVAC and other related systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Must be able to perform various clean-up and maintenance tasks as needed
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Helper:
- Assist in preventative maintenance as well as repairs for all aspects of the facility
- Help with installing, inspecting, repairing and maintaining the plumbing, mechanical, and electrical, HVAC, MHE including battery watering, dock equipment and other related facility systems
- Help to ensure safe and proper grounds maintenance including signage, lighting, fencing, mowing, etc.
- Assist general repairs such as painting, patching walls, door, floor repair, lighting and security hardware
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance presenting a positive image to associates, customers and the client
- Continuous focus on fostering a safe and clean working environment
- Practices safe work procedures and follows all safety rules at all times
- Ensure that facility remain in OSHA compliance
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Maintenance Helper position.