Maintenance Mechanic - Electrical
Job TitleMaintenance Mechanic - Electrical
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Maintenance Mechanic – Electrical
Expand your professional portfolio as a Maintenance Mechanic with our client in Sumter, SC. As Maintenance Mechanic, you will ensure manufacturing equipment is operating efficiently for maximum production capability. You will provide maintenance support for the production department and performs scheduled preventative maintenance, work orders, rebuilds and related repairs on manufacturing equipment and other equipment in the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with electrical components, sensors, VFDs, motor starters, 480VAC and 24VDC systems
- 3 years’ mechanical maintenance experience in the food processing industry
- Knowledge of basic mechanics, fabrication, welding techniques and capable of utilizing standard shop equipment
- 3 years’ mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic troubleshooting experience
- Ability to read and understand manuals, blueprints, engineer designs and complex schematics
- 1 year of basic plumbing experience
- Basic understanding of logic control systems
- 3 years’ packaging equipment, high speed or bottling (Bottle tech only)
- Sound troubleshooting skills
- 3 years’ troubleshooting automated manufacturing equipment (Mogul tech only)
- Strong time management, communication, teamwork, organization and problem-solving skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills including Outlook
- Provide maintenance support to Production department along with other departments, as needed
- Support packaging line changeovers
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment and other equipment in the facility
- Troubleshoot all manufacturing equipment and related issues and follow up as needed
- Support the installation and startup of new machinery and equipment
- Maintain a daily record of time and parts involved with assignments
- Collaborate with other mechanics, electricians, production workers and other staff to promptly resolve maintenance issues
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply