Job TitleCorporate Trainer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
The Corporate Trainer makes lives better by designing, delivering, continuously improving and evaluating the effectiveness of training materials and programs in both classroom and virtual environments to fit business needs.
- Analyze and evaluate MAU’s existing training and educational programs (Trust, Safety, Lean, CHOP, NHO, PI, etc.), and provides feedback on ways to enhance or replace those programs.
- Modify, revise, and update the content of existing training programs.
- Collaborate with functional experts to develop programs that achieve the defined learning and business objectives.
- Create graphics, visuals, and audio content to support content delivery.
- Train client instructors or delivers instructor-led classroom or virtual sessions.
- Assist Talent/HR department in planning for and effectively rolling out policies and procedures to MAU’s employees.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of curriculum by deploying measurement and feedback tools that track outcomes and ensure alignment to business objectives.
- Create reports including management summaries and status reports on various training or client issues or initiatives.
- Maintain MAU service knowledge, industry knowledge, and general business acumen.
- Coordinate with external partners (PI, PML, etc.) to create a development universe to compliment MAU You.
- Cross train, to include assisting with department and operational needs.
- Set and meet KPIs.
- Partner with Talent team to optimize learning management system.
- Consider It Done
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Live Safety
- Focus on the Customer
- Collaborate for Better Results
- Solve Problems
- Manage Conflict Effectively
- Embody MAU’s Guiding Principles
Competencies for Talent Staff
- Practice humility
- Be hungry
- Show people smarts
Required Competencies for all MAU Staff
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of dedicated learning, development, facilitation and training experience
- Virtual facilitation experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Training and development certification
- Virtual facilitation expertise
This position will not supervise other employees. It will partner, in a train the trainer relationship, with other employees and vendors to accomplish goals.
Career Path Progression from this position
Human Resource Business Partner
This position requires travel and virtual facilitation
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.