Job TitleSafety Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Safety Manager is responsible for providing Safety Management and leadership site wide. This position provides support, team leadership, and management to attain Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost objectives for the MAU Team onsite.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Or 4 years applicable experience
- Lean Greenbelt (preferred)
- Root cause analysis training (preferred)
- Must be able to bend, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch and lift approximately 15lbs.
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to communicate via both verbal and written correspondence
- Excellent office/computer skills
- Provide total management of the MAU staff assigned to specific assets on multiple shift operations
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert with material flow processes and continuous improvement champion
- Oversee management of multiple raw materials that have critical process variables that must be controlled
- Develop and implement an evaluation process (PDAs/KPIs) and monitors/mentors MAU Leaders reporting to this position
- Manage the PDA program to ensure compliance with target dates for FTRs reporting to this position
- Manage the MAU onsite Safety Program
- Facilitate onboarding of new associates
- Facilitate the Powered Industrial Truck Training Program
- Perform Safety Audits and Observations
- Manage safety database
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Safety Manager job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply