HR Generalist - Recruiting
LocationFlorence , KY
Job TitleHR Generalist - Recruiting
Employment TypeDirect Placement
HR Generalist - Recruiting
MAU Workforce Solutions is seeking a HR Generalist at Bosch in Florence, KY. This opportunity provides a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
The HR Generalist will have responsibility for reporting, recruiting, and daily oversight for the Bosch on-site account. This position is accountable for achieving approved recruiting metrics and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays (9)
- Paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program - trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, salary continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 1.5+ years of recruiting or HR experience
- Strong customer service mindset and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to stand/walk and also sit for up to 4 hours and lift up to 20 lbs. periodically
- Lean manufacturing experience and CPC, PHR or other relevant certification (preferred)
- Manage the hiring process for all internal, external, exempt, non-exempt, skilled, semi-skilled, and co-op/internship positions for the Bosch Florence location
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with HR department and hiring managers while leading the placement process
- Schedule and lead position qualification meetings for hiring requisitions
- Facilitate all internal and external hiring activities, including requisition tracking, job posting, interview scheduling, candidate disposition, etc.
- Serve as responsible party for the recruiting, compensation structure, benefits administration, and problem resolution for professional contract associates
- Lead the recruiting, onboarding, and placement activities for the co-op program, professional contract associates, and direct hire positions
- Run detailed reports on critical metrics
- Participate in lean and safety programs
- Facilitate quarterly review and annual planning meeting
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
At the Florence, KY facility, the Bosch plant has manufactures high quality automotive products. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors. The facility is equipped with state of the art automated production equipment and technology.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the HR Generalist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.