Talent Acquisition Leader at Bosch
LocationFlorence , KY
Job TitleTalent Acquisition Leader at Bosch
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Talent Acquisition Leader at Bosch
MAU Workforce Solutions is seeking a Talent Acquisition Leader at Bosch in Florence, KY. This opportunity provides a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Talent Acquisition Leader will have responsibility for reporting and recruiting, and daily oversight for the Bosch on-site account. This position is accountable for achieving approved recruiting metrics and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- 1.5+ years of recruiting or HR experience
- Strong customer service mindset and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to stand/walk and also sit for up to 4 hours and lift 5- 20lbs. periodically
- Preferred: Lean manufacturing experience and CPC, PHR or other relevant certification
The Talent Acquisition Leader manages the MAU hiring process for all internal, external, exempt, non-exempt, skilled, semi-skilled, and co-op/internship positions for the Bosch Florence location.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with HR department and hiring managers while leading the placement process
- Schedule and lead position qualification meetings for hiring requisitions
- Facilitate all internal and external hiring activities, including requisition tracking, job posting, interview scheduling, candidate disposition, etc.
- Serve as responsible party for the recruiting, compensation structure, benefits administration, and problem resolution for professional contract associates
- Lead the recruiting, onboarding, and placement activities for the Co-op program, professional contract associates, and direct hire positions
- Run detailed reports on critical metrics
- Participate in Lean and Safety programs
- Facilitate Quarterly Review and Annual Planning Meeting
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
At the Florence, KY facility, the Bosch plant has manufactures high quality automotive products. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors. The facility is equipped with state of the art automated production equipment and technology.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Talent Acquisition Leader job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.